Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hey Look!

Blogger works in Japan! But, the site is all in Japanese. At least I finally found the apostrophe on this keyboard! Well, anyway, I thought I'd write a quick post while my hair dries. Yes, I'm here and heading out to explore and get coffee. Got in last night but pretty much just passed out. I got up at 6am, believe it or not- of course my body thinks it was 4pm. Works for me! The weather looks to be great today. I met a nice woman and her son yesterday, maybe we'll meet up later, and going over to my aunt's at lunchtime. So, that's it for now- I'll have more of interest when I've been out a bit. Sayounara!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kazumi Thukioka said...

It is hello, Kazumi.
I tried to visit blog at once.
Though I had you translate it softly, as for the self-introduction, Susan seems to somewhat have a way of thinking of the Orient.
A way of thinking named a Yin Yang fortune-teller may be interesting to Susan.
Then again.
I look forward to that I can meet us again.
Matane!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lime Rick said...

Yo, mutt!

You're going to be an aunt in November!

Kiki & Peet are expecting!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home